Week three of my Freedom Formula overview!
This week I am talking about the EXPANDERS. This is such a fun phase!
You are learning like the firehose has been turned on. This is probably the LONGEST phase of a pet business and some businesses stall out here.
Take a look at some of the Benchmarks you go through in this stage :
- Establishing metrics to gauge efficiency and progress
- Established Accountability Chart
- Consistently profitable services and pricing
- Written Standard Operating Procedures manual
- Clearly defined written marketing plan for the next 6 months
- Well-developed sales funnel and automatic processes for client nurturing
- Defined KRAs and KPIs for a new manager position
Sound like you or where you want to be?
Rock it out!
What is your next BEST move?
Janie founded 4-Legged Kids, Inc in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1997 and provides education through her PetBizHIVE podcast and her PetBizMBA membership and courses. She is a Certified Professional Animal Care Operator, Fear Free certified and a Certified Professional Pet Sitter. Learn more about the Founder, Janie Budnick.